Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Walnut Creek, CA
Member for 3 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 30 at 16:58
- Emacs 3.8k 3.8k 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 1717 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 612 612 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 514 514 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 409 409 22 silver badges33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 39 git submodule sync command - what is it for?
- 32 Cyberpunk story: Black samurai, skateboarding courier, Mafia selling pizza and Sumerian goddess as a computer virus
- 25 What does echo $((2#$1)) exactly do?
- 24 How to "URL decode" a string in Emacs Lisp?
- 16 GitHub: How to do case sensitive search for the code in repository?
- 15 How can I use emacs with git within the terminal?
- 13 How do I efficiently generate and validate file checksums?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.