- Mathematics 24.3k 24.3k 11 gold badge3838 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 555 555 22 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Computer Science 421 421 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 407 407 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 253 253 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 80 Is it possible to get all possible sums with the same probability if I throw two unfair dice together?
- 49 Why aren’t continuous functions defined the other way around?
- 43 Can it be proven/disproven that there are highly composite numbers that prime-factorize into larger primes such as $9999991$?
- 39 What is the length of a point on the real number line?
- 28 What fields between the rationals and the reals allow to define the usual 2D distance?
- 28 Does every set have a power set?
- 26 Why do we use von Neumann ordinals and not Zermelo ordinals?
- View more network posts →