Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Computer Science 21.6k 21.6k 77 gold badges5656 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Code Review 3.3k 3.3k 1515 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 3.2k 3.2k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 880 880 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 70 How to fool the "try some test cases" heuristic: Algorithms that appear correct, but are actually incorrect
- 34 Is there a name for the class of algorithms that are the most efficient for a particular task?
- 31 How to measure "sortedness"
- 29 Has there been a computer search for a 5-chromatic unit distance graph?
- 29 Is there a reason to spread your research into multiple journals instead of just one?
- 27 What are GPUs bad at?
- 25 C++ Calculator for complex numbers
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.