Paul A. Clayton
I am a computer architecture enthusiast with almost no programming experience.
More information is available at my website, if you can bear aesthetically unpleasant color choices and pitifully little content.
Silver Spring, Maryland
Member for 7 years, 1 month
6 profile views
Last seen Nov 26 at 21:40
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Christianity 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Writing 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 44 How can a CPU deliver more than one instruction per cycle?
- 33 What is the advantage of having instructions in a uniform format?
- 32 Could a partial space elevator be practical and useful?
- 24 A TV show about Space Station
- 21 Line size of L1 and L2 caches
- 20 A multi-user, multi-processing operating system cannot be implemented on hardware that does not support
- 20 Does a CPU completely freeze when using a DMA?
- View more network posts →