Paul A. Clayton
Silver Spring, Maryland
Member for 8 years, 11 months
I am a computer architecture enthusiast with almost no programming experience.
More information is available at my website, if you can bear aesthetically unpleasant color choices and pitifully little content.
- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Christianity 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Writing 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 How can a CPU deliver more than one instruction per cycle?
- 38 What is the advantage of having instructions in a uniform format?
- 33 Could a partial space elevator be practical and useful?
- 26 Line size of L1 and L2 caches
- 24 A TV show about Space Station
- 23 Why does more transistors = more processing power?
- 21 A multi-user, multi-processing operating system cannot be implemented on hardware that does not support
- View more network posts →