I used to be a physics graduate student doing research in quantum field theory. But along the way I took classes in complexity theory and spectral graph theory and got increasingly more interested in doing this. Hence I moved into an applied mathematics department to pursue these topics!
Member for 5 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 4 '18 at 23:21
- MathOverflow 1.9k 1.9k 88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.4k 1.4k 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Computer Science 493 493 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 345 345 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 251 251 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 13 What is the interface between functional analysis and algebraic geometry?
- 12 What are good Morse Theory lecture notes and books?
- 10 When is the duality gap of semidefinite programming (SDP) zero?
- 10 Gradient descent on non-convex functions
- 9 The Fock space vs the Hilbert space in the context of quantum field theory
- 8 The function space defined by deep neural nets
- 8 KL divergence and mixture of Gaussians
- View more network posts →