I am a monastic faculty of Computer Science at Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University, Howrah, West Bengal, India. I am interested in Computational Geometry as well as Computational Complexity.
A bird to another bird on jet planes, "If your tail is no fire, you will fly as fast."
RKMVU, Howrah, West Bengal, India
Member for 5 years, 4 months
11 profile views
Last seen Apr 28 '16 at 16:44
Top network posts
- 15 Is there any uncountable Turing decidable language?
- 14 How long does the Collatz recursion run?
- 12 Finding several examples of languages that are anti-palindromic
- 11 Proving $A$ avoiding $B$ regular if $A$ and $B$ are regular
- 8 How to show ExactOneSAT is NP-Complete?
- 8 How can I show that the Cook-Levin theorem does not relativize?
- 7 Is Post's correspondence problem recognizable?
- View more network posts →