I'm a bad student of
Mathematics Computer Science, interested in too many things, good in none.
Member for 7 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 15 '14 at 23:22
- Mathematics 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 363 363 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Computer Science 345 345 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Information Security 173 173 55 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 41 Examples and further results about the order of the product of two elements in a group
- 20 A ring that is not a Euclidean domain
- 14 Finding the max XOR of two numbers in an interval: can we do better than quadratic?
- 10 How many "good" graphs of size $n$ are there?
- 9 Is there any significance to the logarithm of a sum?
- 9 If we shuffle a deck of cards what is the probability that the four Queens occur consecutively?
- 9 Minimal number of moves needed to solve a "Lights Out" variant
- View more network posts →