Member for 3 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 24 at 14:40
- Software Engineering 148.5k 148.5k 2626 gold badges283283 silver badges439439 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18k 18k 66 gold badges4444 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 836 836 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 333 333 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 321 321 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 275 Why are unit tests failing seen as bad?
- 234 How to modify the output of a program for which you don't have the source code
- 225 Should I refactor the code that is marked as "don't change"?
- 172 Coding standard for clarity: comment every line of code?
- 148 Why do many software developers violate the open/closed principle?
- 143 Why are some C programs written in one huge source file?
- 134 Dealing with non-reproducible bugs
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.