Member for 4 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 30 '19 at 19:42
- Software Engineering 157.8k 157.8k 2828 gold badges295295 silver badges456456 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.3k 18.3k 66 gold badges4545 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 915 915 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 345 345 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 321 321 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 277 Why are unit tests failing seen as bad?
- 250 When to use / not use syntactic sugar
- 234 How to modify the output of a program for which you don't have the source code
- 225 Should I refactor the code that is marked as "don't change"?
- 172 Coding standard for clarity: comment every line of code?
- 150 Why do many software developers violate the open/closed principle?
- 143 Why are some C programs written in one huge source file?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 24 '19