After doing various things, including computer applications programming to a just-entering-Advanced level, I've come back to sciences (Fall 2012), having done only a small amount of Science-related work for high school.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 11 '15 at 12:30
Top network posts
- 17 Google Chrome Socket API in extensions
- 9 Evidence of 'virtually limitless' long-term memory
- 9 Do researchers and laypeople understand statistics differently?
- 6 Can Java Classloader's rewrite the bytecode of (only their copy of) System classes?
- 6 Gradient problems in Java
- 6 How can I tactfully ask that people refrain from giving religious items at a baby shower?
- 5 What limits our ability to grow enamel rods?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14