- Stack Overflow 100k 100k 33 gold badges113113 silver badges188188 bronze badges
- Computer Science 13.8k 13.8k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.8k 1.8k 1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 658 658 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- User Experience 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 111 Equal (=) Vs left arrow (<-) symbols in haskell
- 100 Why are some programming languages "faster" or "slower" than others?
- 70 Why are some programming languages Turing complete but lack some abilities of other languages?
- 70 Why is `2 + x = 7` valid Haskell?
- 59 Why is the number of ways of choosing $0$ items from $n$ items $1$?
- 58 Turning A => M[B] into M[A => B]
- 48 C++ syntax understanding issue for 'using'
- View more network posts →