- Stack Overflow 94.5k 94.5k 33 gold badges105105 silver badges180180 bronze badges
- Computer Science 13.7k 13.7k 2323 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.8k 1.8k 1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 658 658 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- User Experience 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 105 Equal (=) Vs left arrow (<-) symbols in haskell
- 98 Why are some programming languages "faster" or "slower" than others?
- 70 Why is `2 + x = 7` valid Haskell?
- 70 Why are some programming languages Turing complete but lack some abilities of other languages?
- 59 Why is the number of ways of choosing $0$ items from $n$ items $1$?
- 58 Turning A => M[B] into M[A => B]
- 45 Why does integer division round down in many scripting languages?
- View more network posts →