- Stack Overflow 83.6k 83.6k 22 gold badges9393 silver badges159159 bronze badges
- Computer Science 13.2k 13.2k 2121 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 598 598 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- User Experience 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 96 Why are some programming languages "faster" or "slower" than others?
- 87 Equal (=) Vs left arrow (<-) symbols in haskell
- 70 Why are some programming languages Turing complete but lack some abilities of other languages?
- 69 Why is `2 + x = 7` valid Haskell?
- 56 Why is the number of ways of choosing $0$ items from $n$ items $1$?
- 56 Turning A => M[B] into M[A => B]
- 44 Why does integer division round down in many scripting languages?
- View more network posts →