- Stack Overflow 88.4k 88.4k 22 gold badges100100 silver badges167167 bronze badges
- Computer Science 13.5k 13.5k 2222 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 658 658 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- User Experience 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 97 Why are some programming languages "faster" or "slower" than others?
- 90 Equal (=) Vs left arrow (<-) symbols in haskell
- 70 Why are some programming languages Turing complete but lack some abilities of other languages?
- 69 Why is `2 + x = 7` valid Haskell?
- 57 Why is the number of ways of choosing $0$ items from $n$ items $1$?
- 56 Turning A => M[B] into M[A => B]
- 45 Why does integer division round down in many scripting languages?
- View more network posts →