- Stack Overflow 79.7k 79.7k 22 gold badges8888 silver badges152152 bronze badges
- Computer Science 13k 13k 2121 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 583 583 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- User Experience 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 96 Why are some programming languages "faster" or "slower" than others?
- 82 Equal (=) Vs left arrow (<-) symbols in haskell
- 69 Why are some programming languages Turing complete but lack some abilities of other languages?
- 69 Why is `2 + x = 7` valid Haskell?
- 55 Why is the number of ways of choosing $0$ items from $n$ items $1$?
- 55 Turning A => M[B] into M[A => B]
- 44 Is there a task that is solvable in polynomial time but not verifiable in polynomial time?
- View more network posts →