Associate professor in algorithms
Leading Advisor Software Engineering, former researcher in Algorithms, former programmer, phone systems admin and electronics engineer.
- Software Engineering
- Algorithms and Graph theory
- Logic (mostly modal logics)
- Applied algorithms and graph theory on Android
- Climbing & bouldering
- Computer Science 9.1k 9.1k 2626 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Academia 930 930 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 857 857 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematics 797 797 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 96 What important/crucial real-world applications use blockchain?
- 38 What is arQiv.org?
- 34 Are there subexponential-time algorithms for NP-complete problems?
- 32 Can I add a baby as a co-author of a scientific paper, to protest against co-authors who haven't made any contribution?
- 23 Electrical outlet
- 19 I'm trying to understand why every language has an infinite number of TMs that accept it
- 19 Which NP-Complete problem has the fastest known algorithm?
- View more network posts →