Leading Advisor Software Engineering, former researcher in Algorithms, former programmer, phone systems admin and electronics engineer.
- Software Engineering
- Algorithms and Graph theory
- Logic (mostly modal logics)
- Applied algorithms and graph theory on Android
- Climbing & bouldering
- Computer Science 7.3k 7.3k 2323 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 971 971 77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Academia 773 773 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics 652 652 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 632 632 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 96 What important/crucial real-world applications use blockchain?
- 38 What is arQiv.org?
- 32 Can I add a baby as a co-author of a scientific paper, to protest against co-authors who haven't made any contribution?
- 31 Are there subexponential-time algorithms for NP-complete problems?
- 23 Electrical outlet
- 19 Which NP-Complete problem has the fastest known algorithm?
- 18 Why did nobody prove undecidability by the "too many problems" argument?
- View more network posts →