Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 21 '13 at 22:13
- Stack Overflow 6.5k 6.5k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Super User 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 481 481 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 354 354 22 gold badges44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Computer Science 270 270 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 189 How far will you get with an 'rm -rf /' command?
- 96 Efficient integer compare function
- 78 How to join/merge many mp3 files?
- 61 Get name of current script in Python
- 40 Re-opening stdout and stdin file descriptors after closing them
- 39 Does GCC's __attribute__((__packed__)) retain the original ordering?
- 38 Why does `cd` command not work via SSH?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 15 '13