Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 21 '13 at 22:13
- Stack Overflow 7.1k 7.1k 11 gold badge3232 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Super User 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 639 639 22 gold badges66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 501 501 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Computer Science 385 385 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 189 How far will you get with an 'rm -rf /' command?
- 96 Efficient integer compare function
- 84 How to join/merge many mp3 files?
- 66 Get name of current script in Python
- 41 Why does `cd` command not work via SSH?
- 40 Does GCC's __attribute__((__packed__)) retain the original ordering?
- 40 Re-opening stdout and stdin file descriptors after closing them
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 15 '13