- Computer Science 841 841 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 373 373 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 262 262 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 203 203 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 195 195 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 Theoretical machines which are more powerful than Turing machines
- 23 Programming language where every expression makes sense
- 16 How to avoid stupid mistakes in calculus exams without checking the whole process?
- 9 Opedirectoryd taking >90% of CPU + thousands of messages in console per second
- 7 Package manager for Busybox
- 5 Levene's test assumptions
- 5 $\pi$ is dependent on properties of geometry, assuming that we define it as $C/d$. Could then the $\pi$ also be an integer?
- View more network posts →