Cal, eecs, Go bears!
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 1616 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.3k 1.3k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Code Review 933 933 77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics 718 718 66 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Computer Science 645 645 11 gold badge99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 43 How to structure presentation to avoid getting questions that will be answered later in the presentation?
- 41 Dice-coefficient loss function vs cross-entropy
- 23 What is the difference between kernel, bias, and activity regulizers, and when to use which?
- 15 Custom loss function for U-net in keras using class weights: `class_weight` not supported for 3+ dimensional targets
- 14 Best way to correct for plane's natural tendency to turn left?
- 14 how is total loss calculated over multiple classes in Keras?
- 14 When to "add" layers and when to "concatenate" in neural networks?
- View more network posts →