Please message me if you have a short, elegant, funny or rhyming proof of something.
I'm a graduate student at Leiden University working on a thesis about quantum computing. The chapter about measurement is called Les Measurables.
What did the logician say to the politician who asked whether to put more or less logic in the curriculum? "Yes"
Member for 4 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 28 at 6:40
Top network posts
- 60 How can I explain to my parents that I study programming languages?
- 38 Is the halting problem decidable for pure programs on an ideal computer?
- 19 Would the P vs. NP problem become trivial as a result of the development of universal quantum computers?
- 17 Time complexity of addition
- 15 Possible to do Complexity theory with only counting and Pigeonhole
- 15 Will the future quantum computers use the binary, ternary or quaternary numeral system?
- 13 Does P=NP imply polynomial solutions to #P?
- View more network posts →