- Cross Validated 10.8k 10.8k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Computer Science 871 871 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 833 833 11 gold badge77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 267 267 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 63 Are there any problems that get easier as they increase in size?
- 48 Roll a die until it lands on any number other than 4. What is the probability the result is > 4?
- 30 Regression to the mean vs gambler's fallacy
- 21 If I flip a coin 1000 times in a row and it lands on heads all 1000 times, what is the probability that it's an unfair coin?
- 20 What is the distribution of sample means of a Cauchy distribution?
- 20 Why sigmoid function instead of anything else?
- 19 What are the most common biases humans make when collecting or interpreting data?
- View more network posts →