- MathOverflow 18k 18k 33 gold badges3939 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science♦ 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Academia 2.8k 2.8k 1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.1k 2.1k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 635 635 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 70 Do you need to read a whole article before citing it?
- 51 When mentioning the author of a journal I am using in my Literature Review, should I mention author's credentials?
- 44 Do any two spanning trees of a simple graph always have some common edges?
- 41 Is there a measure zero set which isn't meagre?
- 36 If all balls at $x$ and $y$ are isometric is there an isometry sending $x$ to $y$?
- 32 Suggestions for good notation
- 31 On sentences true in all finite groups
- View more network posts →