- MathOverflow 23.3k 23.3k 33 gold badges4747 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science♦ 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Academia 3.1k 3.1k 1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.6k 2.6k 1414 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Computer Science 903 903 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 Do you need to read a whole article before citing it?
- 51 Is there a measure zero set which isn't meagre?
- 51 When mentioning the author of a journal I am using in my Literature Review, should I mention author's credentials?
- 47 Do any two spanning trees of a simple graph always have some common edges?
- 41 Suggestions for good notation
- 37 If all balls at $x$ and $y$ are isometric is there an isometry sending $x$ to $y$?
- 33 Intuition for random variable being $\sigma$-algebra measurable?
- View more network posts →