Particular interests in computational modelling of useful things and related algorithms. So that means particularly PDEs, finite methods etc. and the solution methods.
B. Sc. in Mathematical Sciences (math, cs, stats minor) and doing a M. Sc. in Computational Sciences.
- Mathematics 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.6k 2.6k 44 gold badges1010 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Philosophy 2.4k 2.4k 1010 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 994 994 11 gold badge99 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Sound Design 787 787 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 34 How are poisons discovered? Does someone have to die/be poisoned from it first?
- 25 Is the "legacy" of Marx & Engels unwarranted?
- 20 Can I compare real and complex eigenvalues?
- 18 What did Whitehead and Russell's "Principia Mathematica" achieve?
- 16 When does maximum likelihood work and when it doesn't?
- 15 What purpose does economic inequality (inequality in wealth) serve?
- 14 Is Cauchy distribution somehow an "unpredictable" distribution?
- View more network posts →