- Stack Overflow 953 953 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics 264 264 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 245 245 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Computer Science 232 232 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Academia 216 216 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 13 ng-click inside cell template does not trigger function in controller
- 10 Is integratable a correct adjective for 'capable of integration'?
- 7 What did Alan Turing mean when he said he didn't fully understand dy/dx?
- 6 Should I wait to upskill myself or contact professor about the PhD opening asap?
- 6 What would a PDA be with a queue instead of a stack?
- 5 Does the Bondy-Chvátal theorem have algorithmic applications beyond Ore's theorem?
- 5 Program for computing Tree decomposition of a graph
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.