I am psychologist and computer scientist.
This makes me half-talkative and half-socially awkward, so it cancels out, I think.
In case you wonder, therapy and programming is indifferent, both uses a lot of algorithms.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
60 profile views
Last seen 6 hours ago
Top network posts
- 44 If everyone believes P ≠ NP, why is everyone sceptical of proof attempts for P ≠ NP?
- 30 How long does the Collatz recursion run?
- 23 How can a language whose compiler is written in C ever be faster than C?
- 19 Why don't we use quick sort on a linked list?
- 16 Is the halting problem decidable for pure programs on an ideal computer?
- 13 Interpretation of for loop.
- 10 What is meant by superlinear speedup? Is it possible to have superlinear speedup in practice?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (23)
21 Congratulations, Yuval passed 200K! May 21
10 Community Promotion Ads - 2016 Jun 10 '16
9 Community Promotion Ads - 2017 Feb 2 '17
8 Community Promotion Ads — 2019 Jan 26
7 P vs NP, policy about such questions Apr 25
6 Do we need both cluster and clustering tags? Jul 6 '16
4 P vs NP question put on hold? Apr 27