I am psychologist and computer scientist.
This makes me half-talkative and half-socially awkward, so it cancels out, I think.
In case you wonder, therapy and programming is indifferent, both uses a lot of algorithms.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
68 profile views
Last seen 14 hours ago
- Computer Science 9k 9k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 386 386 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 357 357 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 251 251 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 If everyone believes P ≠ NP, why is everyone sceptical of proof attempts for P ≠ NP?
- 30 How long does the Collatz recursion run?
- 23 How can a language whose compiler is written in C ever be faster than C?
- 19 Why don't we use quick sort on a linked list?
- 16 Is the halting problem decidable for pure programs on an ideal computer?
- 13 Interpretation of for loop.
- 13 Is a notch filter for 50 Hz without delay possible?
- View more network posts →