Eternally a C++ novice.
I hereby dual-license all contributions I've made to StackOverflow under the MIT License
#368 to Gold C++ Badge
Some of my answers I'm particularly fond of:
Algorithms and proofs
- Union-Find to discover cycles in a graph
- In-place Radix Sort followed by Linear Scan for finding duplicates in an array in O(N) time and O(1) space
- Prove Big Theta Bound for a nested loop
- Proof that complete-linkage clustering does NOT guarantee two elements in one cluster will be closer to each other than any element from another cluster
Template meta-programming in C++
- C++17 Hashing types at compile-time
- C++14 generic serialization for structs
- C++17 Partial Application implementation
- C++17 Filter an integer_sequence
- Modify SFINAE idiom to check return type of a function using std::is_arithmetic
- N-nested for-loops that pass loop indices onto passed Callable
- Partial template specialization and tag dispatch in C++11
- Template specialization based on given enumerated value
- Template overloads behave differently than non template overloads
- Splitting every other element in a vector into a separate vector
- How to properly capture variables in the surrounding scope in a C++ Lambda
- Speed comparison of std::string and char array
- C++03 way to convert member function pointer to C-style function pointer
- Efficiently create a 5MB binary file of all
Computational Geometry and Physics
Top network posts
- 209 Visual Studio 2013 doesn't discover unit tests
- 121 Why does the ternary operator with commas evaluate only one expression in the true case?
- 81 Error: variable "cannot be implicitly captured because no default capture mode has been specified"
- 49 Time complexity of nested for-loop
- 31 Does the C++ standard guarantee that uniform initialization is exception-safe?
- 29 std::remove with vector::erase and undefined behavior
- 27 Does std::ofstream truncate or append by default?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 13 '16