Fascinated by bits and bytes in all its forms.
Malaga, Málaga, España
Member for 4 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 10 at 5:36
- Stack Overflow 8.7k 8.7k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 497 497 11 gold badge66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Photography 449 449 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- German Language 429 429 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 389 389 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 108 Passing by reference in C
- 94 Is there a technical reason to use > (<) instead of != when incrementing by 1 in a 'for' loop?
- 37 How can I serve requests concurrently with Rails 4?
- 24 Concurrent requests with MRI Ruby
- 21 Name for someone whose interest might be to discredit one's results by trying to find hypothetical mistakes?
- 18 Range of values in C Int and Long 32 - 64 bits
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.