I spend most of my time between a keyboard and chair at the Insitute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai. I am pursuing graduate studies in Theoretical Computer Science. I have developed some interest in counting, graph theory, algorithms, logic, and parameterized complexity.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 23 '18 at 5:33
Top network posts
- 22 Reductions from the book.
- 19 Construction of graphs where every pair of vertices have an unique common neighbor
- 14 H-free partition
- 13 Everyday encounters with NP-complete problems
- 6 How hard is unshuffling a string?
- 6 Is parametrized maximum independent clauses problem in FPT?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 23 '18