Member for 9 years, 6 months
Computer scientist working on parallel programming language design, plus some formal methods and a smattering of logic in there for good measure.
- Academia 31.3k 31.3k 11 gold badge100100 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Computer Science 19.8k 19.8k 33 gold badges6363 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 16.5k 16.5k 33 gold badges5858 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Parenting 4.2k 4.2k 1818 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 1616 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 123 Why are there so many programming languages?
- 118 Is talking about quitting to your supervisor a point of no return?
- 95 Split a number into its digits with Haskell
- 75 What is coinduction?
- 74 What is expected of a postdoc?
- 73 How do parents have sex when there's a toddler in the house?
- 59 Capitalisation of "Section" and "Chapter" in a Ph.D. Thesis
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.