Computer scientist working on parallel programming language design, plus some formal methods and a smattering of logic in there for good measure.
Member for 7 years, 10 months
56 profile views
Last seen Sep 20 '17 at 4:25
- Academia 30.7k 30.7k 11 gold badge9797 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Computer Science 19.2k 19.2k 33 gold badges5656 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 16.2k 16.2k 33 gold badges5555 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Parenting 4.1k 4.1k 1717 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 1515 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 118 Why are there so many programming languages?
- 118 Is talking about quitting to your supervisor a point of no return?
- 85 Split a number into its digits with Haskell
- 73 How do parents have sex when there's a toddler in the house?
- 71 What is expected of a postdoc?
- 70 What is coinduction?
- 57 Mom too worried with germs and disease
- View more network posts →
Top tags (14)
10 What is Computer Science? Apr 3 '12
9 Should “hints” be posted as “answers”? May 5 '12
7 Should we have tags for series of questions? Mar 16 '12
7 Should closed questions be deleted? May 6 '12
6 “References to CS in pop culture” on topic or not? Sep 27 '12
6 Why is this question considered on topic? May 20 '12
5 Analysing this site's traffic Oct 25 '12