Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 2k 2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.6k 1.6k 1212 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Buddhism 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 761 761 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Philosophy 610 610 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 Eilenberg's rational hierarchy of nonrational automata & languages -- where is it now?
- 28 Taking Seats on a Plane
- 28 Why is a regular language called 'regular'?
- 23 What is the difference between naturalism and materialism?
- 20 Eilenberg's rational hierarchy of nonrational automata & languages
- 15 Are there undecidable properties of non-turing-complete automata?
- 14 A challenge by R. P. Feynman: give counter-intuitive theorems that can be translated into everyday language
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.