Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Computer Science 2.2k 2.2k 88 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Chess 349 349 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Politics 336 336 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 273 273 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 73 MockitoJUnitRunner is deprecated
- 19 Deterministic linear time algorithm to check if one array is a sorted version of the other
- 18 How to use the Intel AVX in Java?
- 18 How to prove the existence of a number which cannot be written by any algorithm?
- 17 Number of assignments necessary to find the minimum value in an array?
- 16 NP-complete problem with a polynomial number of yes-instances?
- 16 Do more roads lead to fewer traffic jams?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.