I started by teaching myself C#, then I learned Python as a second language. During that, I began with Haskell and some Agda and fell in love with functional programming. At university, I used Scala and Python a lot. Lately, I began to do much stuff in Julia.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 29 '19 at 19:36
- Stack Overflow 13.7k 13.7k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- German Language 1.7k 1.7k 1212 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 629 629 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 441 441 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 315 315 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 150 What are all possible pos tags of NLTK?
- 131 Understanding lambda in python and using it to pass multiple arguments
- 41 How to abstract over a "back and forth" transformation?
- 37 "Official" providers of topographic maps per country
- 36 How to solve this error in C#?
- 25 "Official" providers of topographic maps per country
- 25 Keep track of how many times a recursive function was called
- View more network posts →