I started by teaching myself C#, then I learned Python as a second language. During that, I began with Haskell and some Agda and fell in love with functional programming. At university, I used Scala and Python a lot. Lately, I began to do much stuff in Julia.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 29 '19 at 19:36
- Stack Overflow 15.3k 15.3k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- German Language 2.9k 2.9k 1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 689 689 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 463 463 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 345 345 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 156 What are all possible pos tags of NLTK?
- 137 Understanding lambda in python and using it to pass multiple arguments
- 43 How to abstract over a "back and forth" transformation?
- 40 "Official" providers of topographic maps per country
- 36 How to solve this error in C#?
- 27 Keep track of how many times a recursive function was called
- 26 "Official" providers of topographic maps per country
- View more network posts →