I started by teaching myself C#, then I learned Python as a second language. During that, I began with Haskell and some Agda and fell in love with functional programming. At university, I used Scala and Python a lot. Lately, I began to do much stuff in Julia.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 7 at 14:13
- Stack Overflow 16.8k 16.8k 44 gold badges3737 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- German Language 3.7k 3.7k 1515 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 934 934 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 463 463 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Linguistics 428 428 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 161 What are all possible pos tags of NLTK?
- 145 Understanding lambda in python and using it to pass multiple arguments
- 43 How to abstract over a "back and forth" transformation?
- 40 "Official" providers of topographic maps per country
- 36 How to solve this error in C#?
- 27 Keep track of how many times a recursive function was called
- 26 "Official" providers of topographic maps per country
- View more network posts →