- Computer Science 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2k 2k 1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Physics 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 194 194 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 26 Can input to a Turing machine be of infinite length?
- 22 What is the actual meaning of the density operator?
- 20 How to find the element of the Digit Sum sequence efficiently?
- 16 How to take partial trace?
- 11 How to use Scala Cats Validated the correct way?
- 10 How to separate out parsing from validation in case of versioned config using scala?
- 10 Can a regular expression be infinite?
- View more network posts →
3 Why are yes/no type questions discouraged? Nov 14 '15