MSc Student at BGU, Israel.
Interested in theoretical computer science. More specifically - complexity theory, learning theory and randomness in computation. In general, if coins are being tossed, I probably like it.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
8 profile views
Last seen Nov 14 at 14:52
Top network posts
- 38 in O(n) time: Find greatest element in set where comparison is not transitive
- 36 Is it possible to write an AND gate using XOR gates?
- 31 Can a computable function converge to an uncomputable number?
- 28 What is an extremely basic asymmetric cipher that I can present at the pub?
- 24 Why is writing down mathematical proofs more fault-proof than writing computer code?
- 23 Why is deep learning hyped despite bad VC dimension?
- 18 What is the expected length of the largest run of heads if we make 1,000 flips?
- View more network posts →