- Mathematics 4.8k 4.8k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Review 611 611 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 100 Why rationalize the denominator?
- 86 Why does parallel stream with lambda in static initializer cause a deadlock?
- 80 Checking in with "*Monica*" users
- 36 Is $\exp(x)$ the same as $e^x$?
- 31 Boycotting The Loop will not help
- 21 Is there a "positive" definition for irrational numbers?
- 19 Is there such a thing as having too many unit tests?
- View more network posts →