Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 4.9k 4.9k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 766 766 1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Code Review 621 621 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 102 Why rationalize the denominator?
- 87 Why does parallel stream with lambda in static initializer cause a deadlock?
- 81 Checking in with "*Monica*" users
- 38 Is $\exp(x)$ the same as $e^x$?
- 31 Boycotting The Loop will not help
- 21 Is there a "positive" definition for irrational numbers?
- 20 Is there such a thing as having too many unit tests?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.