I'm an engineer by formation, with experience in applied cryptography, in particular in Smart Card systems. My current professional activity is in payment of Smart City services (e.g. public transport) with contactless Smart Cards and mobile devices.
Feel free to edit my answers to fix obvious errors, or improve them on expression (I'm not a native English speaker).
Member for 7 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 29 '19 at 15:07
- Cryptography 101.1k 101.1k 99 gold badges212212 silver badges428428 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Skeptics 994 994 22 gold badges66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 845 845 11 gold badge99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 138 How big an RSA key is considered secure today?
- 120 If WhatsApp cannot read our message, how can the media forwarding happen in an instant?
- 105 Did Buzz Aldrin take communion of bread and wine on his first landing on the moon?
- 63 How can I make sure non-open source programs are really using end-to-end encryption?
- 59 Is the software that uses PGP broken, or is it PGP itself?
- 58 Impacts of not using RSA exponent of 65537
- 56 Architectures to access Smart Card from a generic browser? Or: How to bridge the gap from browser to PC/SC stack?
- View more network posts →