I know a bit about VHDL, FPGAs, CPU architecture and random electronic stuff.
Working on (yet another) 32bits CPU core.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 16 at 19:50
Top network posts
- 32 Square pixels and TV output
- 15 Were people building CPUs out of TTL logic prior to the 4004, 8080 and the 6800?
- 12 VHDL: What is correct way to model open collector output for FPGA?
- 10 Is there any way to use half-bits?
- 10 Why do I need a page directory?
- 7 Why is Ethernet So Power Hungry?
- 7 VHDL how to make a redundant case statement simpler?
- View more network posts →