Assistant professor of computer science at the Université de Sherbrooke (Canada).
My research lies at the intersection of formal methods and theoretical computer science. My interests include formal verification, model checking of concurrent and distributed systems, computational complexity theory, automata theory, logic and verification tools.
Sherbrooke, QC, Canada
Member for 5 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 11 '15 at 19:54
Top network posts
- 25 Treewidth and the NL vs L Problem
- 25 Why do we consider log-space as a model of efficient computation (instead of polylog-space) ?
- 24 What are the recent TCS books whose drafts are available online?
- 24 Are there languages that are not in RE nor CO-RE?
- 17 (0,1)-vector XOR problem
- 16 DFA intersection in subquadratic space?
- 13 Universities for Quantum Computing / Information?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 20 '15