I am Joey Eremondi, a PhD Student at the University of British Columbia.
I do research in Programming Languages and Theory of Computation, particularly with dependent types. My Masters Thesis was on improving error messages for higher order unification. I've also co-authored a few papers on reversal-bounded counter automata.
- Computer Science 25.8k 25.8k 33 gold badges5050 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.4k 6.4k 66 gold badges2424 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 2.2k 2.2k 99 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Academia 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 219 Why, really, is the Halting Problem so important?
- 126 Git: fatal: Pathspec is in submodule
- 94 If everyone believes P ≠ NP, why is everyone sceptical of proof attempts for P ≠ NP?
- 59 Dependent types vs refinement types
- 58 Is there anything that MUST be done on a multi-core CPU?
- 57 Proof that dead code cannot be detected by compilers
- 57 Are there programs that can 'translate' source code between any two languages?
- View more network posts →