Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Computer Science 11.9k 11.9k 11 gold badge3636 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.6k 3.6k 1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Academia 1.5k 1.5k 1212 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Arduino 437 437 11 gold badge66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 426 426 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 91 Number of simple edge-disjoint paths needed to cover a planar graph
- 35 What is the meaning of $O(m+n)$?
- 33 Uniform sampling from a simplex
- 31 How can one byte hold 256 possibilities?
- 30 Is MDPI a reputable Academic Publisher?
- 27 Why are some professors critical of even casual use of Wikipedia?
- 26 Job after post-doc - Whom to list as referee?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.