I'm a software developer and a wannabe pilot.
Grand Rapids, MI
Member for 5 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 30 '19 at 19:36
- Mathematics 7.1k 7.1k 2222 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Aviation 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 2.3k 2.3k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 95 What allows us to use imaginary numbers?
- 53 What is a topological space good for?
- 44 Do all aircraft carry depleted uranium as counterweights?
- 44 Why am I getting a strange double quote (“) in Open Office instead of the ordinary one (")?
- 43 Four color theorem disproof?
- 42 Is there a known non-euclidean geometry where two concentric circles of different radii can intersect? (as in the novel "The Universe Between")
- 41 Why is more music written in sharp keys than flat keys?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.