Niel de Beaudrap
Lecturer at the University of Sussex. Researcher in quantum information, quantum technology, and counting complexity — involving algebras over finite dimensional Hilbert spaces, graphs and combinatorics, algebraic number fields, and vector spaces over ℤ/pℤ.
I habitually edit and re-edit anything I write, as long as I have the time, interest, and ability. I should probably apologize for this tendency, but you will probably have to be satisfied with being warned about it instead.
Oxford, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 6 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jul 14 '18 at 10:32
- TeX - LaTeX 12.8k 12.8k 55 gold badges4141 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 9.8k 9.8k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Philosophy 9.6k 9.6k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 8.7k 8.7k 2727 silver badges
- Mathematics 5.8k 5.8k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 132 Math symbol question: Vertical bar for ''evaluated at ...''
- 110 Theorem without numbering
- 71 Is there a tool to make a complicated Table like this one ("Auswahlliste" from "Pahl/Beitz Konstruktionsmethodik")?
- 59 Drawing path diagrams with minimal effort?
- 56 Why is technetium unstable?
- 55 Should an undergrad accept that some things don't make sense, or study the foundation of mathematics to resolve this?
- 54 How do I get normal-sized fractions in my matrices?
- View more network posts →