Professor of Computer Science, with research interests in Programming Languages and Theory of Programming.
Also on Programmers, where I am shooting for a negative rating (if such a thing is possible)!
Member for 9 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 18 '13 at 8:23
- Stack Overflow 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 4.6k 4.6k 2626 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Computer Science 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics 921 921 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 375 375 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 373 What is referential transparency?
- 124 Is Category Theory useful for learning functional programming?
- 80 What is referential transparency?
- 54 Uses of algebraic structures in theoretical computer science
- 23 What are staged functions (conceptually)?
- 22 Reason to learn propositional & predicate logic
- 21 What are the differences between logical relations and simulations?
- View more network posts →