Professor of Computer Science, with research interests in Programming Languages and Theory of Programming.
Also on Programmers, where I am shooting for a negative rating (if such a thing is possible)!
Member for 7 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 18 '13 at 8:23
- Theoretical Computer Science 4.5k 4.5k 2424 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.4k 4.4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Computer Science 4k 4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 843 843 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 325 325 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 340 What is referential transparency?
- 116 Is Category Theory useful for learning functional programming?
- 72 What is referential transparency?
- 46 Uses of algebraic structures in theoretical computer science
- 22 Reason to learn propositional & predicate logic
- 21 What are staged functions (conceptually)?
- 20 Compiler correctness proofs
- View more network posts →