Professor of Computer Science, with research interests in Programming Languages and Theory of Programming.
Also on Programmers, where I am shooting for a negative rating (if such a thing is possible)!
Member for 8 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 18 '13 at 8:23
- Stack Overflow 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 4.5k 4.5k 2525 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Computer Science 4k 4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 883 883 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 345 345 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 358 What is referential transparency?
- 119 Is Category Theory useful for learning functional programming?
- 75 What is referential transparency?
- 49 Uses of algebraic structures in theoretical computer science
- 22 Reason to learn propositional & predicate logic
- 22 What are staged functions (conceptually)?
- 21 What are the differences between logical relations and simulations?
- View more network posts →