- Theoretical Computer Science 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2k 2k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 866 866 88 silver badges99 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 378 378 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Arqade 196 196 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 25 Why is non-determinism (Push-down automata) necessary?
- 15 How to prove that the Fibonacci sequence is periodic mod 5 without using induction?
- 13 Is the Set of all Primitive Words a Prime Language?
- 12 Explicit mu-recursive expression for Ackerman function
- 12 Is this problem solvable in polynomial time?
- 10 Why is the set of all regular expressions classified as context-free, instead of regular?
- 10 DFA for accepting all binary strings of form power of $n$ (not divisible by $n$) i.e. $n^k$ for given $n$
- View more network posts →