I like to present myself as Research Scientist in IT, who has expertise in machine learning, discrete optimization, formal methods, algorithms and software development.
My previous jobs were related to computer aided design, electronics design automation, computational geometry, computer vision. My current position includes research in distributed computation, data storage and machine learning.
Top network posts
- 6 Detection of redundant boolean constraints
- 6 How to improve compilation time for a gigantic boolean expression?
- 6 std::vector is faster than std::map for a key lookup?
- 5 Moving an edge in a weighted tree to maximize longest path length
- 5 Partition an array into K subarrays with minimal difference
- View more network posts →