I am a software engineer in Google Cloud Storage since August 2020.
Before that, I was part of the team that started, designed and implemented the Identity Experience Framework. It is the foundation on which we built and released Azure AD B2C and Azure AD External Identities.
Most importantly, I enjoy architecting, designing, implementing, testing and running live services.
- Software Engineering 3.2k 3.2k 1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Information Security 574 574 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Islam 320 320 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Computer Science 206 206 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 90 Why was C# made with "new" and "virtual+override" keywords unlike Java?
- 66 Are error variables an anti-pattern or good design?
- 30 OAuth2 ROPC vs Basic Auth for public REST APIs?
- 15 SQL Injection if table structure/db structure not known
- 14 Are Muslim men allowed to take "sex slaves?"
- 13 Keep user and user profile in different tables?
- 9 How to identify different kinds of users in azure b2c
- View more network posts →