I have been part of the team that started, designed and implemented the Identity Experience Framework for various identity and security scenarios. It is the foundation on which we shipped Azure AD B2C, and are building more Azure AD functionality.
And I also work on application security and am involved in protecting our services and our customers from bad cyber dudes.
But most importantly, I enjoy architecting, designing, implementing, testing and running live services.
- Software Engineering 3.1k 3.1k 1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Information Security 576 576 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Islam 320 320 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Computer Science 206 206 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 88 Why was C# made with "new" and "virtual+override" keywords unlike Java?
- 66 Are error variables an anti-pattern or good design?
- 27 OAuth2 ROPC vs Basic Auth for public REST APIs?
- 15 SQL Injection if table structure/db structure not known
- 14 Are Muslim men allowed to take "sex slaves?"
- 13 Keep user and user profile in different tables?
- 9 How to identify different kinds of users in azure b2c
- View more network posts →