- Computer Science 3.2k 3.2k 1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 677 677 55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematics 387 387 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 251 251 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 23 How do garbage collectors avoid stack overflow?
- 22 Is 0* decidable?
- 16 A total language that only a Turing complete language can interpret
- 15 Why do constructivists not seem to care too much about call/cc
- 14 Late 1970s and 6502 chip facilities for operating systems
- 13 A way of achieving lazy evaluation in C++
- 11 Why is automated theorem proving impossible?
- View more network posts →