- Stack Overflow 795 795 55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Game Development 623 623 11 gold badge55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 377 377 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 263 263 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Computer Science 165 165 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 How to create an RTS gameplay experience where all phases of a match are equally engaging without spikes in required concentration?
- 19 Best way to use emplace_back to avoid move constructor call?
- 13 What's this programming technique called?
- 8 Is there a more general concept than position and space?
- 6 Why does a static data member need to be defined outside of the class?
- 6 Can "Continuous Passive Movement" help cartilage healing?
- 5 Effect of compactness of notation on cognition?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 15 '17