Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years
0 profile views
Last seen May 23 '12 at 19:58
Top network posts
- 65 Sorting and Grouping Nested Lists in Python
- 33 For Python programmers, is there anything equivalent to Perl's CPAN?
- 33 Passing a dictionary to a function as keyword parameters
- 15 Testing for deep equality with json marshaling in golang
- 12 Timeout within a popen works, but popen inside a timeout doesn't?
- 11 Finding Functions Defined in a with: Block
- 11 How do you create an incremental ID in a Python Class
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.