I'm a third year PhD candidate in CS Theory. My primary research interest is in graph algorithms and combinatorics, particularly spanner-like problems.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 26 '15 at 9:59
- Mathematics 3.7k 3.7k 1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 2k 2k 1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Computer Science 550 550 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 326 326 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 80 What’s the etiquette on using diagrams that need color to be understood?
- 37 Why do we believe the Church-Turing Thesis?
- 19 Number of 4 cycles
- 18 How do I put special characters in a section title?
- 17 Are graphs with sparse $r$-balls necessarily sparse?
- 13 Should reductions make us more or less optimistic for the tractability of a problem?
- 13 Geometric interpretations of matrix inverses
- View more network posts →