- Mathematics 7.6k 7.6k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.6k 5.6k 77 gold badges2929 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Skeptics 639 639 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Physics 575 575 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Computer Science 430 430 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 276 V.I. Arnold says Russian students can't solve this problem, but American students can -- why?
- 117 How do I escape characters in GitHub code search?
- 62 Why are complex numbers in Python denoted with 'j' instead of 'i'?
- 49 Unexpected Return (LocalJumpError)
- 38 What does Chrome's "Incognito Mode" do exactly?
- 29 Can a nonspherical planet exist and can it be habitable?
- 21 Does it make any sense to prove $0.999\ldots=1$?
- View more network posts →