My past research interests included differential algebraic equations, nonlinear analysis and relations between symmetries and structural properties.
My current interests are more diffuse, and got more directed towards computer science. I'm especially interested in software development as a collaborative activity.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
50 profile views
Last seen May 27 at 19:55
- Mathematics 6.7k 6.7k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Computer Science 5.1k 5.1k 2121 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Philosophy 3.8k 3.8k 1818 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 2.9k 2.9k 1313 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.3k 2.3k 1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 49 What are some very important papers published in non-top journals?
- 32 How did first-order logic come to be the dominant formal logic?
- 29 Proof refutation: Amateur reviews of ambitious CoRR papers
- 28 On mathematical arguments against Quantum computing
- 23 Mathematical research interrupted by a war
- 19 Is there an O(n log n) algorithm for 4D line simplification?
- 19 Was von Neumann's 1954 ICM address "Unsolved Problems in Mathematics" outdated?
- View more network posts →