My past research interests included differential algebraic equations, nonlinear analysis and relations between symmetries and structural properties.
My current interests are more diffuse, and got more directed towards computer science. I'm especially interested in software development as a collaborative activity.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
50 profile views
Last seen May 27 '20 at 19:55
- Mathematics 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Computer Science 5.2k 5.2k 2121 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Philosophy 3.9k 3.9k 1919 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 3k 3k 1515 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.4k 2.4k 1717 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 What are some very important papers published in non-top journals?
- 32 How did first-order logic come to be the dominant formal logic?
- 30 Proof refutation: Amateur reviews of ambitious CoRR papers
- 28 On mathematical arguments against Quantum computing
- 23 Mathematical research interrupted by a war
- 20 Why is it worth spending time on type theory?
- 20 Is anyone aware of a counter-example to the Dharwadker-Tevet Graph Isomorphism algorithm?
- View more network posts →