My past research interests included differential algebraic equations, nonlinear analysis and relations between symmetries and structural properties.
My current interests are more diffuse, and got more directed towards computer science. I'm especially interested in software development as a collaborative activity.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
50 profile views
Last seen May 27 at 19:55
- Mathematics 6.7k 6.7k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Computer Science 5.2k 5.2k 2121 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Philosophy 3.8k 3.8k 1818 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 2.9k 2.9k 1414 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.4k 2.4k 1515 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 What are some very important papers published in non-top journals?
- 32 How did first-order logic come to be the dominant formal logic?
- 29 Proof refutation: Amateur reviews of ambitious CoRR papers
- 28 On mathematical arguments against Quantum computing
- 23 Mathematical research interrupted by a war
- 19 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 19 Is there an O(n log n) algorithm for 4D line simplification?
- View more network posts →