My past research interests included differential algebraic equations, nonlinear analysis and relations between symmetries and structural properties.
My current interests are more diffuse, and got more directed towards computer science. I'm especially interested in software development as a collaborative activity.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
42 profile views
Last seen Oct 16 '18 at 10:51
Top Network Posts
- 48 What are some very important papers published in non-top journals?
- 28 How did first-order logic come to be the dominant formal logic?
- 25 On Mathematical Arguments Against Quantum Computing
- 25 Proof refutation: Amateur reviews of ambitious CoRR papers
- 23 Mathematical research interrupted by a war
- 18 Is there an O(n log n) algorithm for 4D line simplification?
- 18 Why are mathematician so interested to find theory for solving partial differential equations but not for integral equation?
- View more network posts →